September 26, 2011

Simple Layouts are "So Cute"

Happy Monday everyone!! My hopes are to feature scrapbook pages, both traditional and digital on Mondays, and because I mostly do digital scrapbooking I called on my Mom and Creative Team member Rae to help me with the traditional pages.

I absolutely love this clean and simple layout, the angled photo strip adds that "WOW" factor. A touch of texture added with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and Big Shot and the cute flowers punched from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch add to the whimsy and appeal.


The two digital pages were created in Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio program...I'm working on my little boy's first album, I think I am done up to November 2009! I love to journal on my scrapbook pages so I am trying hard to get "sort of" caught up before I forget all of those special moments. 

I love these two pages as they are clean and simple and would be really easy to re-create with traditional scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...